Proud Southport/Oak Island Chamber of Commerce Members
The Awesome Website Guys are a premier web development and internet marketing team based in Sunset Beach, NC and Denver, Co. Focusing primarily on small business websites, we are known as an area expert on a wide swath of online marketing services such as social media, search engine optimization and email marketing.
What Makes Our Websites Awesome?
1. Service: We pride ourselves as a superior service company providing top of the line personalized customer support. We’re local and work hard to earn this reputation.
2. Affordability & Customization: We’re not a quick out of the box template solution and we’re not an expensive custom agency website. We provide really unique and creative solutions to develop a completely custom website at an extremely affordable rate small businesses can afford. You’ll often see our websites with different aerial video integrations and unique concepts.
3. Quick: We have a streamlined process that allows us to aim for a 30 day turn-around on your custom website; this is about 3- 5x faster than industry standards.
4. Mobile & Technology: We use a cutting edge framework that allows you to have an amazing website on any device. This is called “Responsive Design” where your website will actually respond to the different screen sizes of devices.
5. Easy To Manage: Once we launch a website, clients can very easily update and manage their website. We provide a thorough training session, over 70 video tutorials to help and of course fast reliable support team to help you with anything web related.
Your Southport & Oak Island Website Design Team?
A majority of our team lives within 30 miles so whether you need to meet with the creative designer, project manager, internet marketing team, owner or anyone else; we’re your local team to help you out. Your local sales consultant is Seth Robbins who can help you with all of your business web solutions. Seth Robbins has been heavily involved with the chamber over the years including serving as a Chamber board member, tourism committee member and 2013 president. He has also been the Oak Island Lighthouse run director since 2006 and takes pride in helping grow local businesses.